Binance is gradually migrating P2P Wallets to Funding Wallets to enhance user experience. If you have a P2P Wallet, your funds will be migrated to your Funding Wallet. For more details, please refer to the migration schedule on our announcement.
Please note that the wallet balance shown on your Funding Wallet includes the total balance of crypto from your P2P buy/sell orders, Binance Pay, and Binance Card, etc.
After the migration:
- You can no longer see your P2P Wallet on [Wallet Overview];
- You will see a pop-up message regarding your P2P Wallet to Funding Wallet migration;
- The balance shown on your Funding Wallet includes the total balance of crypto from your P2P buy/sell orders, Binance Pay, and Binance Card, etc.
Please note that as we are migrating users’ wallets gradually, some users might still be able to access their P2P Wallets. New users will only have access to Funding Wallet, not P2P Wallet.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I find the crypto purchased from P2P trading?
The crypto you purchased from P2P trading will be transferred to your Funding Wallet. To trade with those cryptos, you need to manually transfer them to the relevant wallets, such as the [Fiat and Spot Wallet], [Margin Wallet], or [Futures Wallet].
2. I want to sell my crypto via P2P trading. Which Wallet should I use?
To sell your crypto via P2P trading, you need to transfer your funds to Funding Wallet first. The sell orders will be deducted from your Funding Wallet directly.
3. Will my Wallet balance change after the migration?
No, your funds will be safe. The Binance Tech Team will help you transfer all your P2P Wallet balance to your Funding Wallet during the migration, you don’t need to operate anything.
4. How to check my P2P Wallet transfer history?
You can check your P2P Wallet transfer history from [Transaction History]. Please note that as your P2P Wallet has been migrated, you can only check the transfer history before the migration.