You can follow the instructions below to deposit USD to your Wallet via SWIFT:
1. Log in to your Binance account and go to [Wallet] - [Fiat and Spot].
2. Click [Deposit].
3. Select [USD] as currency and then select [Bank transfer (SWIFT)].
4. Enter the deposit amount and click [Confirm] to create a deposit request.
Please note that if this is the first time making a transfer to Binance, you are required to add a bank account to be used for the deposit.
5. Transfer funds to the account credentials as displayed. Please ensure that the reference code is included in the remittance details when you make your transfer.
(The bank account details have been omitted from the screenshot, please refer to the account details provided on your deposit page.)
6. Once you have completed the bank transfer, please wait for the transaction to be successfully reflected on Binance. It may take at least 1 working day.
For more details on SWIFT transfer, please refer to: