Binance P2P has launched a promotion for AED, BDT, DZD, EGP, ILS, JOD, KWD, MAD, OMR, PKR, QAR, SAR, TND and TRY makers from the Middle East!
Activity period: 2021-11-22 04:00 (UTC) - 2021-11-27 00:59 (UTC)
All eligible makers who post new USDT, BNB and BUSD ads traded with fiat currencies AED, BDT, DZD, EGP, ILS, JOD, KWD, MAD, OMR, PKR, QAR, SAR, TND and TRY during the activity period, will enjoy 0 transaction fees during the activity period.
Terms and conditions:
- Maker: When you place an ad that goes on the order book on p2p.binance.com, any subsequent trades coming from that order will be as a “maker”.
- The promotion is available to P2P trading activities in the following markets only: AED, BDT, DZD, EGP, ILS, JOD, KWD, MAD, OMR, PKR, QAR, SAR, TND and TRY.
- 0 fees are applicable to the new ads posted during the activity period.
- Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, as well as trades that display attributes of self-dealing or market manipulation.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Disclaimer: Your use of the Binance P2P services and all information and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Binance P2P services is at your sole risk. Our only responsibility is to handle crypto transactions. All payments are final upon completion unless otherwise required by law. Binance P2P platform has neither the rights nor the obligations to resolve any disputes arising from a completed payment. Neither Binance P2P platform nor merchants shall be responsible for your loss in a completed payment.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on
Binance reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend or change or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.