The fifth round of the new format Community Coin Vote between DREP and NEW has now started and will be open for 24 hours until 2020/01/16 4:00 AM (UTC). You can now vote for the next project you want listed on Binance.com and also win rewards based on your selection. Click here to cast your vote now.
Please note that we have made the following rule changes for this vote session:
- We will no longer reveal which project is in the lead during the vote, but will still show live vote numbers. Project logos will be replaced with question marks during the vote.
- The vote count will be updated every 15 minutes.
- The winner of the vote will be revealed with the final vote count at the end of the voting period.
Share your vote in a Tweet during the voting period to have a chance at winning a further $300 in tokens, if the project you voted for wins. Read the rules and further details on this promotion here.
- If DREP (DREP) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for DREP will split a total reward pool of 86,000,000 DREP, based on the number of votes from each participant.
- If Newton (NEW) wins the vote and is listed on Binance.com, all participants that voted for NEW will split a total reward pool of 134,000,000 NEW, based on the number of votes from each participant.
- Users that voted for the runner up will then split a pool of 3,500 BNB, based on the number of votes from each participant.
Airdrop allocation per winning vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the winner) X Total Airdrop Pool.
Airdrop allocation per runner-up vote = (1 / Total number of votes received by the runner-up) X Runner-up Airdrop Pool.
Terms & conditions:
- Users votes are based on their average daily BNB balance over the past 8 days.
- We will endeavor to list the winning project’s token within a reasonable time frame after the vote, pending wallet and tech integration for the coin.
- Users will only be able to choose one project to contribute all their votes to. You cannot vote for both projects.
- Rewards will be issued within 2 weeks after the vote ends, but before trading of the winning token begins.
- Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation.
For more information please refer to the original announcement: Binance Community Coin Vote Round 5 - DREP vs NEW.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on