The ticket claim period for the upcoming Troy (TROY) token sale will open shortly at 2019/12/03 6:00 AM (UTC). Users can claim tickets, check their eligibility, and also check the number of lottery tickets that can be claimed based on their past 30-day average BNB holdings by visiting the token sale webpage here or via the Android and iOS apps. The BNB rate for the TROY token sale has been set below.
- 1 TROY = 0.00032875 BNB/ 0.005 USD (using a BNB price of 15.2090 USD).
- Users will have 24 hours to claim their tickets from 2019/12/03 06:00 AM (UTC) to 2019/12/04 06:00 AM (UTC). Please note that each user will only have 1 chance to complete their ticket claim.
- After ticket claim is complete, the lottery draw will begin at 2019/12/04 06:00 AM (UTC) and will take a total of 2 hours.
- Binance will announce the lottery results at 2019/12/04 8:00 AM (UTC). At the same time, the respective BNB will be deducted from each winning users’ accounts. Please ensure you have sufficient BNB in your spot exchange account to be deducted within 24 hours if you have a winning ticket. Please note that BNB in open orders, margin accounts or lending products will not be able to be deducted.
- The first TROY airdrop (approx 150,000 USD total) will be distributed to users that did not have a winning ticket after 2019/12/04 08:00 AM (UTC). Click here for further information.
- The second TROY airdrop (approx 50,000 USD) will be randomly airdropped to users with account verification from an eligible country or region who did not claim tickets, but held at least 50 BNB at 2019/12/03 00:00 AM (UTC).
- The Troy (TROY) BEP2 asset page is available on the explorer here.
Share your lottery ticket numbers in a Tweet during the ticket claim period to have a chance at winning a further 200 USD of TROY tokens. Read the rules and further details on this promotion here.
Reminder: Users need to complete their account verification and also be from an eligible jurisdiction to participate in this token sale.
* Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in token sales on the Binance Launchpad platform:
Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.
Thanks for your support!
Find us on